8 Strand Maxiflex Dual Fiber Mooring Line
8 stand high strength polyester (40%) /polypropylene (60%) blended mooring lines, used for mooring larger vessels. Manufactured in accordance with OCIMF guidelines and approved for use with oil tankers. These ropes have a higher strength to weight ratio than regular polypropylene mooring lines. Supplies with GL certification. Also known as Superflex.
- Excellent abrasion resistance against internal and external friction.
- Equal strength wet or dry.
- Buoyant (Specific Gravity = 0.99)
- Melting Point 265°F /165°C
- Excellent shock-load absorption yielding low snapback at break.
- Remains flexible and easy to splice in use.
- Does not absorb water.
- Available colors: white with orange or red tracer.
- Standard coils of 720ft with 6ft covered eye both ends except 1-1/8″, 1-1/4″, and 1-1/2″ which are 600ft.
white with orange tracer, white with red tracer
600 FT, 720 FT
|CODE||DIA (in)||DIA (mm)||CIRCUM (in)||TS (lbs)||LBS/100FT|